Welcome to Kirsten Georgi Photography!
I am a northern Virginia based photographer, specializing in natural-light photography, specifically portraits, sports, and events. I’m a wife, and a mom to two almost-grown, but not yet flown kids (one a senior in college, the other a senior in high school). Feel free to take a look at my sample portfolio and galleries, and if you like my style, give me a call, or shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I’d love to hear from you!
Some fun facts about me:
- I’ve lived in Virginia most of my life, but I’m originally from Nebraska.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Mary Washington, and a Secondary Teaching Certificate from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- In a previous life, I was a high school history teacher.
- I’m a Certified Specialist of Wine, and hold the WSET (Wine & Spirits Education Trust) Advanced credential. I’m currently working toward my WSET Diploma in Wine & Spirits certification. 🍷
- I think Tuesday is a good reason to open a bottle of Champagne. 🍾
- I have a crush on Ernest Hemingway.
- I’m the one who eats chocolate Necco wafers.
If you’re a wine lover, please check out my wine blog — The Armchair Sommelier.